Our dearest Soma guests,
It really cannot be said enough—your health, and the health of our staff, are paramount. We want to reassure you that the approach we are taking places the highest priority on your health and well-being, and that we are striving to maintain an environment that is as safe as possible in accordance with the most up to date CDC and CT Department of Health recommendations. If you're having trouble finding availability for Danielle's schedule online, please text us at 860-712-1762. We have instituted the following protocols to protect the safety of all and respectfully ask that you please:
- Bring a face covering (mask or fabric covering) that covers your mouth and nose unless you have been fully vaccinated and can produce your card. Guests not vaccinated are more than welcome to recieve thier service as usual in a cloth or paper mask. If you do not have a mask, please inform the front desk upon your arrival so we can provide one for you. If you are unable to wear your mask properly (covering the nose and mouth), your therapist may choose to end your service.
- Answer our prescreening questions in advance of arriving for your appointment:
- Do you have respiratory symptoms including fever and/or cough with or without shortness of breath or any other flu symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you travelled outside of Connecticut in the past 2 weeks?
- A member of our staff will greet you at the door and take your temperature with a no contact thermometer. The CDC states that a fever is 100.4°. If you have a fever, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- While respecting appropriate social distancing protocol, our staff will guide you directly to your treatment room or waiting area.
- Our entire staff is fully vaccinated and will continue to wear a mask following CT guidelines for health care. Our rooms are sanitized between each guest using CDC recommended cleaners and UVC sterilizer wands. Our rooms also have HEPA air filters running throughout operating hours.
- All payments can be touchless upon request, just let us know if you’d like to change what we currently have on file for payment. Cash tips are gladly accepted, and tips can also be easily added to your touchless checkout. A 15% gratuity is automatically added unless otherwise specified. Thank you!
In addition to the above precautions, here is how we are maintaining the already immaculate environment you know and trust at Soma
- Screening all staff members prior to starting any work shift and conducting in depth, ongoing safety training.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces after each use with CDC recommended and eco friendly sanitizing cleaners and UVC sterilizer wands.
- At Soma, we always left time between guests in order to connect, offer self care tips, and allow our clients have a stress free checkout and rescheduling process that never feels rushed. This common practice will also leave us plenty of time to sanitize all surfaces between sessions.
- All appointments may be made over the phone or through online booking and we are happy to process any retail product orders for curbside pick-up or for home delivery through our online store.
If you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 protocol, please do not hesitate to call us at 860-678-7880 or text 860-712-1762
We look forward to seeing you soon and helping to keep you healthy and reduce stress!