At Soma Spa, we cherish every client who walks through our doors. We want to help you achieve a deep connection with your mind and body. And we promote this through the use of our spa services.
Based in Farmington, CT, we have a strong history of delighting existing clients and we’re always happy to welcome more through our doors. If you have questions for us, we hope to answer them in this post.
What types of massage do you offer?
Our massages in Farmington, CT, include:
- Swedish; a light and gentle technique.
- Deep tissue; perfect for addressing injuries.
- Five point marma; As our signature massage, the five point marma addresses your hands, head, and feet.
- Infused massage; Using organically farmed hemp oil and aromatherapy, our infused massage induces a sense of relaxation like no other.
- Caveman cryotherapy; A cryotherapy based massage that aims to help you optimize your health.
- Advanced functional bodywork; A massage that assists with posture and reduces injury.
- Couples massage; Spend some time reconnecting while you enjoy a relaxing massage.
- Reflexology; Relieve common medical complaints using pressure points on the soles of your feet.
- Sacred stone; Achieve a heightened sense of relaxation using heated stones and aromatherapy oils.
- Pre-natal massage; Perfect for moms to be who need to relax during pregnancy.
- Massages combining organic sugar scrubs and traditional techniques.
- Cupping; An ancient element of Chinese medicine that balances your lymphatic system and improves immunity.
How do I choose the right facial for my skin type?
At Soma Spa, we offer lots of facials to our customers throughout Farmington, CT. When you have so many to choose from, it’s easy to feel as though you’re not sure what you want.
Corrective Customized Facial
If you’re feeling really sick, we recommend trying our Corrective Customized Facial. The Corrective Customized Facial begins with a consultation on the day that helps us decide which treatment you’d benefit from most. We’ll base this on your skin type as well as any ongoing issues you may have.
For those who know that they want to tackle the signs of ageing, we recommend trying one of our skin peels. Each peel is designed to reveal a fresh new layer of skin and can stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. As a result, you’ll experience both immediate and long-term anti-aging benefits.
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is an Indian holistic branch of medicine that has a 3000-year history of success. It focuses on the mind-body connection. This promotes the idea that the two need to be in harmony with each other for you to achieve a full state of wellness.
At Soma Spa, we use Ayurveda massage and other treatments to help our clients enhance their mind-body connection.
What Ayurveda treatments do you provide?
We offer multiple forms of Ayurveda massages to help our clients re-establish their mind-body connection. This includes dry brushing, which is good for enhancing your circulation. We also offer Marma massages that focus on the 180 Marma points across your body to enhance your state of health.
Do you provide any spa packages?
Yes, we offer a selection of spa packages that’ll help you indulge while saving money. This includes an express spa package that’s perfect for anyone who wants to treat themselves but is on a limited schedule.
Can I book online?
Yes, all you need to do is visit our online booking portal and take one of the available slots.
At Soma Spa, we’re here to provide spa treatments to people throughout Farmington, CT. To discuss our therapies or to make an appointment, call 860 678 7880 or text 860 712 1762.